What can a Parish Nurse do for the Congregation?
- C: Consultant
- A: Advocate
- R: Resource
- E: Educator
- S: Support
- H: Health advisor
- E: Educator on health issues
- A: Advocate or resource person
- L: Liaison to faith and community resources
- T: Teacher of volunteers and developer of services
- H: Healer of body, mind, spirit, and community
Barb Keil, RN, is the Parish Nurse for OSLC.
Barb can be reached at 785-408-4114 (IM or voice), at email@example.com, or you may leave a message with the church office or in her box in the Fellowship Hall.